Wednesday, October 6, 2010

30 Days of Truth (28, 29, 30)

Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Well this one's easy because I want to be pregnant. If I was pregnant I would be ecstatic and would tell my husband. I've got a few ideas of ways to tell him and I already know how I'm going to tell our parents. I am just looking for ideas for how to tell the aunt/uncle-to-be's. :)

Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
I hope to change a few things about my personality. Not who I am as a person, but more like how I go about things. I am always that person that will let you walk all over me to make sure you are happy. But I have realized that it just makes me miserable and then it makes my marriage and other friendships suffer. So I hope to be able to tell people how I feel when they do something wrong or hurtful, without hurting their feelings. We'll see how that goes. 

Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself 

Lil Bit - I LOVE that you have stayed true to yourself through everything you've been through. Thus far, you haven't let people and their opinions cause you to do something you aren't comfortable with. I love your hair and your eyes and the fact that you look pretty freakin sexy whether your hair is short or long or brown or red. I love that you are so versatile and love to try many different things. Your determination and mind set is honorable and I love that about you! Most of all though, I love your personality. You are true to your word and are a honest, true friend/wife/sister/daughter/etc. You are an amazing person and you have a great heart! -Your Self

No comments:

Post a Comment