Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday Blog Hop

1. Have you ever walked in on a family member in a sexual moment?
Nope. Never walked in on, but definitely overheard my aunt and uncle one time. Grossss! 
2. Have you ever lied to a significant other?
As in about my past or some important matter? No. Dealing with surprises and stuff like that, of course. 
3. Have you ever done the deed with your child (or someone else who was oblivious) in the same room?
I haven't 'done the deed' but I've definitely fooled around in the same room as some oblivious people. 
4. Have you ever not tipped a service person (IE manicurist, waiter, caddy, valet, stripper) for a really stupid reason? (IE Too broke to tip, didn't like how they said hello)
Not that I can remember. I know some people haven't gotten as good of a tip as they would have for saying something stupid or just looking like they don't give a crap about helping the customers out. 
5. Have you ever used your womanly body parts to get you something, or get you out of something?
No. Unless it involves my husband. If that's the case, let the bribes begin. ;)

2 comments:

  1. New Follower here:)
    Great Blog!!
    Look forward to coming back...
    Happy Hump Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your take on #5 :)

    ReplyDelete