Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hmmmm - Crafty anniversary ahead. :)

So today is mine and Goob's anniversary and we're so happy. I don't think I could ever be more in love with anyone than I am with this man. He makes m completely happy and I cannot wait to see what our future holds. Buttt, he's busy for most of the day today so our anniversary will be celebrated tonight and tomorrow since we're both off work. :)

But you know those girls that just try way to hard and you can tell? Yeah! I've got a few of those in my life right now. One of them happens to be related to me and I just want to smack her. It's like, 'you claim to be such a good girl ... those pictures sure show otherwise', but I can't because that would get me in trouble. So I will just keep my mouth shut and continue my crafting and quilting.

Oh, btw ... I am absolutely in love with crafting and quilting thanks to many of the blogs I've started following on here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment