Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Blog Hops

BWS tips button



To-the-TOP Tuesday




Top 2 Favorite Places in Your Home
Well, right now, that would be my bedroom and my sewing/guest room. 

I love my bedroom colors and the idea behind it. There is still work that needs to be done (aka: buying the matching chest of drawers, adding coordinating accessories, changing the curtains), but the main part is done and I love the outcome. It is comfy and cozy and a place I know I can relax in. 

The sewing room is also our guest room. I just put the guest bed in there with a table we used to have in the kitchen and use that as my sewing area. It is not decorated. It is always a mess. But sewing/crafting is the one thing I can do that puts me in my own little world and I love having a room just for that. 

5 comments:

  1. Visit and Follow From To The Top Tuesday.
    Thanks for sharing nice blog.
    Look forward to get visit and follow back.
    Have a nice day.
    Nan
    http://qualitytime-nan.blogspot.com
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so jealous that you have a sewing room! Both of your rooms sound fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lit Bit for sharing your experience regarding TTC journey with me. I started my six months ago but no luck either. hopefully it will happen soon for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and following. I am now a follower and looking forward to reading more posts.

    ReplyDelete