Monday, September 6, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 3

3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.

I am sure there is something out there that I have to forgive myself for. But maybe at this point, I just can't think of one specific thing. So here's a list of a few possibilities ...


  • Crushing my mom's feelings when I told her I wanted to live with my dad the summer before 9th grade. 
  • Causing my now-husband, "Babe", to hurt and not trust me in high school. 
  • Treating my little sister like crap when we were younger - she had enough bs to deal with, and way too much more coming her way as she got older
  • Not being able to support my mom when she needs help the most - I know I do what I can, but sometimes it isn't enough and I blame it on myself. 
Hmmm, not sure I really like any of those things. And honestly, they're not things that bother me on a daily basis. Just on days I'm forced to reflect on stuff like this, I guess. Hmmmm. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment