Tuesday, September 21, 2010

~*Days 11 to 18*~

Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Compliments? Hmmm - probably my eyes. Or my skin. I have blue eyes that change between green and gray and have a nice cat-like shape to them. My skin is a pretty even olive color - thanks to my dad. :)

Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.
That would definitely be my height. I am short. I know it. I don't need people to comment on it. But they do anyway. Therefore, I never get "complimented" on my height or my legs, or any of those things that tall people get. 

Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Kenny G - Your music is so soothing and comforting and I know I can be calmed down and relaxed by listening to it. I can be extremely pissed off and upset about things, but when I listen to your songs, I calm down and fall back into my own world long enough to get through it. Thank you so much for dedicating so much of your time into creating such wonderful music! 

Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter)
Army Sergeant - You have hurt me and let me down in multiple ways. The most recent involving a friend of mine. I feel like you lied to me and to her and it's not fair to either of us. I thought you were better than that and never expected this from you. You've really let me down with this one.  

Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
My husband. Or fast food. We did the whole break thing a while ago but it didn't last long and I realized that he truly does make me happiest and I can't live without him. Fast food. Ah, I can't live without it. We were going to ban fast food to start being healthier, but it hasn't worked. It's everywhere. When I don't feel like going to the store to get food, just get fast food. When I don't feel like cooking, just order take out or go get fast food. It is the solver of all problems and I can't live without it. :(

Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Drama. I definitely could live without all the stupid childish drama. If you think I am doing something different than what I said to you, talk to me, not one of our friends. If I am doing something to upset you, talk to me, not one of our friends. If you hear something that someone else is doing, don't tell me about it, unless you have talked to that other person and know their side of the story first. I hate drama. I always have. I always will. Don't involve me in it - especially if it is about ME and you are supposedly my friend. 

Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
A book about how to treat your husband in marriage. It talked about making the husband and his wants the highest concern for yourself. Because (so it says) if you make him happy and do what he wants, he will do what you want to make you happy. I totally see that point and I try it on a semi-regular basis. But I am selfish and I believe that he is selfish too. Why should I make him happy all the time when he doesn't try to make me happy all the time? So it changed my views that he should be making me happy all the time and it doesn't matter how I treat him. I realized I need to make him happy if I want him to make a better effort to make me happy.  

Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.
Everyone is entitled to their rights. I believe everyone should be able to be joined with the one they love and want to spend the rest of their life with. But I do believe marriage is supposed to be between one woman and one man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment