Thursday, September 30, 2010

~*Day 26 and 27*~

So I know I am horrible about doing these things on the day they're actually meant for. But oh well. You'll live. :P

Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
I actually have. When I was in high school. Now that I look back on it, I don't even remember why. But I do remember thinking about it. Hmmmm. I honestly have no idea why now. Must not have been that bad then. 

Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?
I have no idea. I don't really have anything going well right now. My husband let me down - again, for the second time in less than a month - I got a 62 on my biology exam, I'm tired of my economics class, my friends are lying and hiding things from me, I'm away from my family ... the list goes on and on. 

But I need to stop whining and being negative. The best thing going for me right now ... I'm alive. And I do still have my family to keep me up when I just want to fall down and cry. I am alive and I am going to push forward. I am going to succeed. And things will get better. If not, I'll just become a hermit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment