Friday, September 10, 2010

~*Day 7*~

7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.

My husband. ♥ 

He has been everything I need and more. Yeah, sure. We fight. We argue. We disagree. But at the end of the day, I still love him with everything I have. I would do anything for him. He got me out of the town that I lived  in and gave me the opportunity to experience life on my own. I got behind in school but he is constantly encouraging me to keep going to to finish what I started. He has been there for me when the rest of the world has turned it's back on me. No matter how many times I yell at him or get mad at  him, he comes back to me (not the he ever physically leaves). He will always support me and be there for me and I know he'll never leave me. Now I'm not going to just do whatever the hell I feel like because I know he won't leave; I will always do my best to treat him like a king and make him the happiest man alive. 

So he has made my life worth living for because he has given me the ability to be a great wife (like I've always wanted to be) and will someday give me the ability to be a spectacular mom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment