Saturday, September 25, 2010

~*Day 22*~

Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.


Oh where do I begin with this one. I wish I hadn't moved out of my mom's house in 9th grade; gotten caught "with my boyfriend" in 11th grade; dated "Lifeguard #2" in 12th grade; moved instead of finishing college. 


Although I wish I hadn't done any of those, I don't think there is one thing I would actually change. I think my life would be drastically different if I hadn't done those things, but I also think they have shaped me and made me the person I am today. I hate that cliche "live life with no regrets" or whatever the heck it is, but I honestly look at every "mistake" I've made as a learning experience. ((Yes, sometimes it takes me two or three times to learn from it, but in the end, I learn from every mistake I make.)) So yep. That's it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment