Friday, September 24, 2010

~*Day 21*~ ((and a question))

Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
     Honestly, depending on how bad the fight was, I would get in my car and go to find her. I believe that friends fight and disagree. It is just the cycle of things. But just because we fight doesn't mean I don't care about her and would not want to know how she was after an accident. But if it was a bad fight and I had decided I couldn't be her friend anymore, I would probably contact her family and see how she was. But, I would probably feel bad and would still go to see her and apologize or at least see if there was anything I could do. I feel like if she had gotten into a fight, I would want to make things better and would go try to save the friendship. 

Now onto my question. What would you do if you were in my shoes? You see, we found a house about 2 months ago that we fell in love with. We were preapproved for the amount of the house and were comfortable with what our finances would be. But Goob decided he wanted to look around and see what else was out there. Well two houses were sold before we could put an offer in. So we decided it just wasn't our time and decided to just look into other houses to rent. And of course, now that we're not looking as much anymore, I get an email from the realtor asking if we would be interested in House 1 if it was $15,000 cheaper and we could get closing costs covered. (What?!? Are you serious?!? OF COURSE I want it. I loved it the first time and I still love it! I can see myself in that house and want to be in that house!) But now, Goob isn't sure about it because we had just decided that moving "home" when he gets out is an option again. 

I want this house!!!!! I feel like it is a sign this is the one. I think we should jump on it and we shouldn't wait to put an offer in. But I don't know how to convince Goob that now is the time and this house is perfect for us - even though he was so Gung Ho about it before.

What would you do?!?!

1 comment:

  1. "$15,000 cheaper and we could get closing costs covered" That seals the deal in my eyes...go into little girl mode and plead that this is the right home for you guys =)