Saturday, September 4, 2010

Houses & Day 1

Oh what a beautiful day this has started out to be! The weather has been beautiful and my husband woke me up at 7:30 - but he cooked me breakfast. We had been planning to look for houses so we sat around and waited until our realtor gave us a call. It was a ... mmhmm ... eventful morning ... to say the least. Hopefully now that things have calmed down, we'll be able to move forward and make a decision about the house. We found one we love and I am soooo excited at the possibility of owning it. Keeping fingers crossed that Hubby will agree and we'll be able to put an offer in soon. 

But that leads me to my question of the day : Something you hate about yourself. 

I hate that I still hold my past against my present and my future. No matter how hard I try, I am unable to put my past behind me and not let it influence my marriage and friendships. I hate that. I wish I could change it. But having things happen in the past (distance and recent) and yet again in the present, makes me think nothing is going to change in the future. I guess that's where faith comes in and I just need to strengthen what little faith and hope I have in people. Maybe I'll someday turn this hate into something I "hated" about myself instead of presently hate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment