Tuesday, September 7, 2010

~* Day 4 *~

4. Something you have to forgive someone for. 


This is probably going to sound horrible, but quite frankly, there are a lot of things I need to forgive people for. Mostly, it revolves around people lying to me, taking advantage of me, using me, and not putting in what I put in (yes, I do expect you to give more than you receive - that's how I try to live my life). 


But there are those few other things as well. Being friends with someone I don't like ... I need to forgive and forget about that one. I try to remind myself that I can't tell people who to be friends with and who not to be friends with. But I have always had the opinion that if someone screws my friend over, I'm not friends with them, no second guesses. Even if my friend starts befriending and liking the other person, I normally don't go back to liking them. I just can't. I don't know why. So I need to forgive when it comes to my friends being friends with people I don't like or don't really want them to be friends with. I can't control that. (My inner control freak is dying right now!)


I'll also be doing a few other posts today - I love the link up/follow me days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment