Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday 6 and Sensational Saturday Social



BWS tips button
  1. If you could break one law for the rest of your life and not get arrested, which law would you choose to break & get away with?
  2. If you wrote a book based on your life, what would be the most "shocking" revelation you made in the book about yourself or something you had done?
  3. Has reading a book ever changed your life?  Which one and why, if yes?
  4. Where were you on 9/11/01?
  5. Should marijuana be legalized?  Why or why not?
  6. Would you have a threesome if you significant other wanted to?
1. Probably speeding. I love to speed and it's not fair that I can't zip through traffic and enjoy the speed without worrying about getting in trouble! ;)

2. The most "shocking" revelation about my life ... hmmm, nothing really! I typically don't hide anything from people and the things that I do hide/keep quiet, are that way for a reason! ;)

3. At this point, no. I dedicated my life to Christ from going to church when I was 12 - didn't really read the bible. But my friend did give me a book to read that she said will change my view on things and will change my life. So we'll see. 

4. I was in 7th grade English class. My best friend and I used to write letters back and forth in a notebook that we traded between classes. She had seen it on tv and wrote about it in the letter. I don't remember seeing any video or hearing the news about it until I got home from school that day. Apparently our principal had told the teachers not to show it or talk about it during classes. 

5. I'm back and forth between this. I think keeping it illegal just makes its appeal so much greater. Like drinking, I think if it was legalized, use may go down. (I know once I turned 21, it wasn't as much fun drinking or getting drunk.) Although, people of the legal age still smoke and drink all the time knowing the consequences and do a lot of STUPID things. So in that sense, making pot legal would just mean less trouble the cops had to deal with. Taxes, general laws, and regulations would definitely still be necessary though. 

6. No. I wouldn't. I have asked him jokingly if he would want one and he said no. He's not the kind of person that would partake in a threesome though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment